Articleby Pramit Pal Chaudhuri | January 7, 2009 Pramit Pal Chaudhuri argues that because the India growth story is so dependent on the success of its private sector, restoring investor confidence is essential in the wake of Satyam Computer's founder B. Ramalinga Raju's arrest for fraud.
Offshoring, Outsourcing, and Production Relocation—Labor-Market Effects in the OECD Countries and Developing Asiaby Jacob Funk Kirkegaard | April 30, 2007 Jacob Kirkegaard's work on how offshoring and outsourcing have affected the OECD countries and developing Asia.
Receive RHG's India Research
Sign up for RHG’s publicly available research:
For our commercial research and advisory services, please contact us.
- Hindustan Times | January 28, 2015
- Foreign Policy | January 27, 2015
- BBC | January 21, 2015
- The Institute of Strategic and International Studies (ISIS) | June 4, 2014
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace | April 9, 2014
- Aspen Institute India | February 19, 2013