Impact of the eurozone debt crisis on East Asia
Jacob Kirkegaard presents on “Debt Sustainability in US, Europe and Japan – Is There A Role for the Asset Side?” at the Korean Institute for Finance on behalf of the Asia Europe Economic Forum in South Korea.
The AEEF is a forum that consists of two regional partners: (1) Bruegel, CEPII, European Commission FP7 and (2) Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Keio University, Korea University, Korean Institute of Finance (KIF).
The conference included the following topics:
1. Debt sustainability in the US, Europe and Japan
2. Eurozone crisis and its impact on Asia
3. Reform of the International Monetary System
4. G20 – assessment and future prospects
5. Prospects for the Chinese economy