Rhodium Group is recruiting a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide support to one of the partners at the firm, other director-level staff as well as general office support for Rhodium Group’s Salt Lake City office.
About Rhodium Group
Rhodium Group combines policy experience, quantitative economic tools, and on-the-ground research to analyze disruptive global trends. Our work supports the investment management, strategic planning and policy analysis needs of clients in the financial, corporate, non-profit and government sectors. RHG’s foundational economic and public policy research plays a critical role in shaping public understanding of pressing economic and environmental issues, ranging from Chinese economic reform to the economic risks of climate change in the US and around the world. RHG has offices in New York, California, Utah, and Hong Kong, and associates in Washington and New Delhi.
Rhodium is recruiting an Administrative Assistant based in the Salt Lake City area to provide support to Rhodium’s Cross-Border Investment team. This position will support one of the partners of the firm and provide additional support to various programs and processes attached to the Cross-Border Investment practice.
- Support with calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings
- Support with relationship management and business development activities
- Support with planning domestic and international travel
- Tracking and submitting travel-related expenses
- Support with tracking billable hours and other documentation related to client assignments
- Administrative office activities such as ordering supplies, arranging for group activities, etc.
Suitable candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with administrative support
- Organized and self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and reliability
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Professionalism and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to pick up new technologies/platforms quickly
- Ideal but not required: Experience with Salesforce or other Contact Resource Management systems
Compensation, Benefits And Recruiting Process
Rhodium Group offers competitive compensation packages and opportunities for intellectual and professional advancement while working with a talented and entrepreneurial group of colleagues.
This is a part-time, hourly position. Depending on need and fit, this role could expand from a part-time to a full-time position
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: AA-SLC 2019. Additionally, please indicate your availability for an initial phone interview, salary requirements and available start date.