Business Development Intern, China Markets Research
Rhodium Group is recruiting a Business Development Intern to join the company’s China Markets team. This will be a remote, paid opportunity.
The China Markets practice within Rhodium Group analyzes China’s financial system and broader macroeconomic trends to help investors, governments and businesses better understand and navigate the opportunities and challenges within the world’s second-largest economy. The team is looking for an Intern to assist with its business development process.
The Intern will work with supervisors to research and generate new prospects and manage prospect records, accruing knowledge of financial markets, insight into the B2B sales process, and a deeper understanding of how businesses and investors incorporate knowledge about China into their decision-making.
Position Responsibilities and Training Goals
- Research firms and individuals with commercial relevance for the China Markets team
- Develop deeper knowledge of the global financial markets landscape as well as commercial and entrepreneurial skills
Attractive candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Current student or recent graduate of an undergraduate or Master’s program
- Interest in financial markets, strong organizational ability, and attention to detail
Location and Travel Requirements
- While this will be a remote opportunity, the intern should have the ability to work in US time zones.
Compensation, Benefits and Recruiting Process
Rhodium Group offers this internship as a paid position. Rhodium Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to fostering an environment that promotes Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.