Executive Assistant – China
Rhodium Group is recruiting a temporary and full-time Executive Assistant to join the company’s China Practice. The Executive Assistant will be based in our New York office but will work remotely until in-office work resumes.
Rhodium Group is recruiting an Executive Assistant to provide full executive support to the firm’s China practice partner, as well as mild to moderate support for other senior-level staff. This position is currently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic but will be expected to be based in New York City once Rhodium Group returns to its offices. This role may extend from temporary, to permanent.
- Manage complex calendaring. Schedule internal and external meetings across multiple time zones.
- Plan extensive domestic and international travel schedules. Coordinate logistics to afford a seamless travel experience.
- Track and submit billable/non-billable expenses in a timely manner.
- Organize office events, and work with the administrative team to coordinate firmwide events throughout the year, including the annual retreat and end of year celebrations.
- Support the Operations Manager and Finance Director in the execution of administrative office duties, including on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, light IT and bookkeeping support, distribute mail timely, deposit checks, order supplies, arrange for meals when needed, and greet visitors.
- Multitask and prioritize a high volume of inbound requests.
Suitable candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in office management and executive-level support
- 1+ years of project coordination experience
- Experience with Salesforce or other Customer Relation Management systems
- Flawless communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Possesses a strong orientation toward action, prioritization, and acute attention to detail
- Professionalism, intellectual curiosity, ability to take initiative
- Organized and self-motivated
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and virtual conferencing platforms
- Ability to pick up new technologies / platforms quickly
- Experience with the Adobe Suite is preferred. (Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop in particular)
Location and Travel Requirements
- Executive Assistant can be based in New York but will work remotely until in-office work resumes
- Occasional domestic travel (<5%)
Compensation, Benefits, and Recruiting Process
Rhodium Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to fostering an environment that promotes Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Rhodium Group offers competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, and opportunities for intellectual and professional advancement while working with a talented and entrepreneurial group of colleagues.
About Rhodium Group
Rhodium Group is an independent research provider combining economic data and policy insight to analyze global trends. Rhodium has decades of experience advising CEOs, portfolio managers, philanthropists and policy leaders. In addition to our stand-alone analyses, we maintain long-standing collaborations with leading think-tanks and universities in the United States, Asia, and Europe. Our work is regularly cited by media and government bodies, and consulted by firms, investors, philanthropic leaders and policymakers worldwide. Key areas of Rhodium expertise include Chinese economic, social and political development, energy and climate change, India’s emergence as a global player, and advanced economy restructuring.