Rhodium Group (RHG) is recruiting a part-time Office Manager to provide high-level administrative support to one of the partners at the firm, other director-level staff as well as general office support for RHG’s West Coast office located in Oakland, California. There is potential for this position to transition to full-time.
About Rhodium Group
Rhodium Group combines policy experience, quantitative economic tools, and on-the-ground research to analyze disruptive global trends. Our work supports the investment management, strategic planning and policy analysis needs of clients in the financial, corporate, non-profit and government sectors. RHG’s foundational economic and public policy research plays a critical role in shaping public understanding of pressing economic and environmental issues, ranging from Chinese economic reform to the economic risks of climate change in the US and around the world. RHG has offices in New York, California, Utah, and Hong Kong, and associates in Washington and New Delhi.
RHG’s Energy & Climate team is based out of our Oakland office. We are recruiting a part-time Office Manager to provide support to our Oakland office-based employees and remote team members. This position will provide full executive support to one of the partners of the firm as well as mild to moderate executive support for other director level staff.
- Calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings for a partner and multiple directors
- Plan domestic and international travel schedules, and coordinate logistics for a partner and multiple directors to afford a seamless travel experience
- Track and submit Partner’s billable/non-billable expenses in a timely manner.
- Organize team events, All Hands meetings, Quarterly events, etc.
- Coordinate all administrative activities for the Oakland office, including, answer phones, ensure mail is distributed timely, order supplies, arrange for meals when needed and greet visitors
- Additional firm-wide duties as assigned
Suitable candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with administrative support
- Organized and self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and reliability
- Fluency in Microsoft Office
- Professionalism and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to pick up new technologies/platforms quickly
- Ideal but not required: Experience with Salesforce or other Contact Resource Management systems
- Ability to work with a diverse team
Compensation, Benefits And Recruiting Process
Rhodium Group offers competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package and opportunities for intellectual and professional advancement while working with a talented and entrepreneurial group of colleagues. Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: OM-OAK 2019. Additionally, please indicate your availability for an initial phone interview in the next two weeks, salary requirements and available start date.