2013 EIA Energy Conference
Trevor Houser speaks on “Understanding Chinese Energy Statistics and Their Global Implications” on the International Energy Statistics panel at the EIA’s 2013 Annual Conference in Washington, DC.
The US Energy Information Administration (EIA) will hold its 2013 EIA Energy Conference June 17 and 18 at the JW Marriott in Washington, DC.
The EIA Energy Conference has become a premier forum for addressing energy issues in the United States and around the world. This event will bring together thought leaders from industry, government, and academia to discuss current and future challenges facing domestic and international energy markets and policymakers.
Session topics include:
- Global Natural Gas Outlook
- Renewable, Storage, and Grid Integration
- World Hydrocarbon Resources
- Energy Consumption and Building Efficiency
- Energy in the Americas
- Alternatives to Oil in Transportation
- U.S. Natural Gas Production Growth and its Implications
- Coal and Nuclear: World and Domestic Outlook
- U.S. Oil Production Growth and its Implications
- International Energy Statistics: Coverage and Quality